The Center For Postpartum Family Health services include, individual and family counseling, psychotherapy, screening and assessment for perinatal challenges such as:
- Pregnancy loss
- Pregnancy depression and anxiety
- Birth Trauma
- Postpartum Depression- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Postpartum OCD and Anxiety-Diagnosis and Treatment
- Self-Care for New Mothers
- Family/Couple Adjustment to Children
- Couples or Marriage Counseling
- Parent and in-law issues
- Blended families
**Referral to medical treatment when necessary
Did you know?
In addition to postpartum depression, the therapists at CPFH are experienced and trained to help with:
- Substance abuse
- Pre-marital counseling and divorce
- Teen pregnancy
- Teenage Children
- Self-harming behaviors
- Faith and Spirituality
- Life Coaching
- Gottman Relationship Skills
- Educational Presentations
All sessions are by appointment only, and available on a sliding-scale, based on household income.
CPFH strives to provide new parents with the information and support they need to thrive during this important life transition.
*If you have a comment to share, we would love to hear from you!